If you want good music you need to support good artists. You do that by buying their music from them. If you contact me about trading or buying CD-R copies this is the response you will get:
- I collect original CDs, not CD-R copies.
- I NEVER sell copies of anything I have.
- I may trade or sell an original CD for a fair market value if I don't plan to listen to it again. Items I have for sale are listed here and here.
- After extensive research and watching online resources, neither of us have been able to locate the CD we wish to trade for an affordable price.
- We will both continue trying to obtain an original of the CDs we trade.
- The trade is for equally rare or valuable items.
- Traded material is a direct copy or in a lossless format such as FLAC. Source material was never an MP3 or other lossy format.
- You have a current list of your CD collection I can browse that is not littered with MP3s.
- Check the artist's and label's web sites for a direct purchase option.
- Contact the artist directly for a purchase. I've had some great success obtaining old stock, used copies, and CD-R copies of out-of-print CDs this way.
- Be sure your eBay searches have the 'worldwide' location enabled. Don't forget to check Half.com.
- Check the other regional Amazon.com sites such as Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, and Amazon.ca.
- On the side bar I link to all my favorite resources for hard to find stuff, as well as links to stuff I'm currently selling.
Music is a passion I hope to share with as many people as I can, but pissing out copies to anyone who asks is no way to make the world a better place musically.